Friday 25 November 2016

Be yourself!!



What you want??  A question that asked and answered the most... But nobody would have asked and answered meaningly. Wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you think about something, this question will pop up from your mind or someone else's. Like everyone else I would like to ask the same question, What you Want?? but this time its about life, "What you want in your life????"

Life!! we're all living creatures so we call it Life. But do you ever think why you're living this beautiful life? Do you ever think about life outside from your society and culture? Do you ever think about what you can do for yourself apart from society and culture? Most of us didn't, and whom ever has done it are the most successful and happiest persons. Any offence??? If yes we can discuss it later, first let me clarify my thought.

I am not against culture, being social and religious but I believe that all these are made by us, for our peaceful and happy existence. But when I asked myself the same question "What do you want in your life", heart said "Don't bother, you're living in a society that bounded over culture and religion". So what....?? right?? Let's see..

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, everyone wants to do something that makes them happy and respectful. So we're trying to do something that will appreciated by society, in a way that is what we want. But, just think for a minute, is that "really" what we want? If our society is happy about us then obviously we're happy,society is happy because we satisfied each and everyone in it, we fulfilled their desire, we gave them what they "really" want. But apart from society, when you're alone just look into yourself, think about your desire. I am sure that your desire will be extremely different, and you'll blame yourself not to achieve that, still you won't do anything about it. All you're going to do is to keep your feelings inside you and blame yourself. Remember, it's all about courage and self respect. 

You're not able to do What you really want is because you're afraid. You're afraid of your society, your culture. Fear of not being accepted and fear of being ignored stops you from doing what you want. So its obvious that you'll leave your desire behind. See, society and culture was build by us but they don't and won't let us be ourselves. They want us to live for them, they want us to do what they want and of course the answer for our question "What you want?" will be satisfactory for society and culture not for us. We're hurting ourselves to satisfy others, we're more concerned about result of our actions on others, so we try hard not hurt others and give everything they want. Simply, we're living for society not for us. If you can satisfy the whole society, why you can't do it to yourself? 
I was very concerned about society, culture and people who loves me so I lived and did many things to make them happy. Later I realised, whenever I try to make others happy I was hurting myself, I was sacrificing my happiness and desire for them. So I decided not to hurt myself anymore. First it was very hard but I wanted to do something for myself, to stay happy, to get a self satisfaction. It took long time for me to adjust with that, when I did, I felt something different, something I've never felt before. Now I am happy for being myself, ignoring everything would destroy my peace of mind.

As I told, it's very difficult but at least we should try once. First ignore all the positive and negative thoughts you've right now and follow your hurt from now. Don't think about past and future, just live the present as you want. Don't let your hurt change it's decision i.e. avoid overthinking. May be it will gave you an unpleasant result first but eventually you'll get exactly what you want.
Live for yourself, satisfy your hurt, fulfil your dream! You don't have to live for society, culture and religion. Be yourself, show them what you want and what you can, make them follow you!! If everyone is ready to follow their own hurt and do good things i.e. what you're doing, then our society culture and our hurt will be happy. Society and culture was
built by individuals, a peaceful and happy individual mind will do no harm to the society. See, now you've the answer, you did exactly "What you want?". 


No comments:

Post a Comment